Craft Hire is available
Choose your craft and set out on the water, we are open for craft hire from 11am – 5pm at weekdends and and during school holidays, we have a fantastic range of craft available;
- Open Canoe (for 2-3 people) – propel the canoe through the water using a single-bladed paddle, in either a seated or kneeling position.
- Sit on Top Kayak (for 1 – 2 people) – choose either a single or double kayak, fun and easy to maneuveur through the water using a double-bladed paddle, in a seated position.
- Stand Up Paddleboarding (1 person) – a fun way to explore, propel yourself along using a single-bladed paddle, from a kneeling or standing position.
- Katakanu (4-6 people) – perfect for families or groups to explore the Broad, similar to two canadian style canoes fixed together. Propel the katakanu through the water with a single-bladed paddle from a seated position.
- Funboat Sailing (1 – 2 people) – recent sailing experience necessary, these are perfect entry-level sail boat, with roominess, stability, maneuverability and simplicity. Glide through the water on the power of the wind! Pre-bookable only.
Physical activity has a wide range of health benefits – for your mind and body, and for your social and emotional wellbeing.
We recommend pre-booking to ensure your chosen craft is available, however we do accept walk in bookings too, please note times can change due to weather conditions or availability, so please call us before travelling.
If you are looking for instructor led courses, you can view our courses here or we do offer private tuition, or group bookings too, just tell us what you want and we will make it happen!